Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Love Love!

Hello0o..

I didn't blog for just a few days and there are more things to tell you now.

It was Amala's birthday the day before yesterday! **30th March** You must be wondering who is she. Well, she's one of my best friends! I have three best friends altogether. Here she is..


Hmm.. I shall tell you more about her first.

Ive known her since kindergarten. Wow, thats like almost 3 quarters of my life till now.. I was friends with most of them there as well as Amala.. But wasn't very close. There were a few memorable incidents though. They had Indian Dancing there. It was sthg like a CCA. And of cos, I was part of it and Amala was too. There's this picture of me and her I so wished I could scan and show you.. But she will kill me for sure! It was taken for one of our performances. She was kinda exposed. Hahas. Your gold outfit rmbr? Shall I sabo you anot ah? Hmm, for me to decide. SOON. =D

Then there was once I was playing with the scissors and running around the classroom when I accidentally cut her finger. Best part was, I didn't even realized I cut her. She didn't cry too. But stupid teachers unnecessarily brought the issue to the supervisor. Grr..

After some time, Amala was on MC for quite long. When she came back, she had a huge bandage around her forehead cos she had met with a road accident. Her story was quite "Oh my Gosh!"-ish. When she was on one side of the road, the car was pretty far away. So she ran across but as a result of her miscalculation.. *BANG!!* She told me that she was being dragged by the car by her clothes I think before the car came to a halt shortly. Oh my god! When she got up, she had a deep cut on her forehead and was bleeding. But she bravely told her parents that she was alrite and tt she wants to go home. Wow. Till now, she is still the same old, Amala. With guts. Woo!

After that, we lost touch in different Primary Schools.

And then we met again in Jurong Secondary School ((: I got so excited when I saw her at the bus interchange on the first day! I was relieved as well that I don't have to enter the school looking blur and lost, now that I had a company. Little did I know that my first few years of relationship with her was going to be sour. We didn't quite get along at the start, during Sec 1 and 2. I dono how it was for her but I regretted going to school everyday cos of that. Sigh. Then it turned out to be better for me in Sec 3 and 4 when she understood me better. Everything was fine after that. She became my bestie. And I love her loads.. till today!

Right now, we are in different schools, She in Ngee Ann, Im in SP. But we still keep in touch. But there was sthg that happened recently that upset me so much. She went for a trip to Vietnam for 10 days.. and she didnt tell me. Hmm.. nvm.

Back to her birthday. Me and 2 of my sec sch frens went to another one of our friend, Sathya's house He was our schoolmate in Jurong Secondary School and also her neighbour, living just 4 floors above her to celebrate her birthday here. Sathya cooked a few dishes and baked a cake too. The cake was really nice Good job! but the dishes were a little too spicy.. Hahas. I bought amala a nice, feminine, flowery, spaghetti top. So NOT her but she still has to wear it! At least with a cardigan on top. Hmm besides all that, had fun seeing her and talking to her after such a long time.

All in all, I missed her loads. Great to have her back again ((: Loves.. Take care.

0 comments: