Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yavarum Nalam-- Hale and Healthy

Hey Bloggie Bloggie..

I got my results today. I have both Good news and Bad news. Dots.

Sem GPA was very good! =D

But cumulative GPA is still low. =(

I totally regret slacking during my first year. No matter how hard I work now, my GPA is still low. Sigh. Let's just see how high I can hit by the time I graduate. Hoping for the best..

[Back to my daily entry]

Im feeling very shitty now actually. Having flu cos of the stupid weather. Beat that. Spoils my mood. GRR..

I've started working alredi.. as a Dance Instructor. Sthg I have been doing since last year.. To switch roles and teach a class is very different. Cos I've only been taught all my life. Teaching Primary School students is a pleasure. I taught a Buddhist school in which there were mostly all Chinese students. But despite that fact, all of them welcomed and were very interested in a dance of a different language and genre. I loved that. I couldn't wait to see my students each time during practice. I had to wake up early and travel a VERY LONG distance. But my students kept me going. I miss you guys..

However, it turns out to be the other way round for Secondary School students. I teach two different classes. One is noisy but FUN while the other is noisy AND REBELLIOUS They simply refuse to dance! I mean if it was me, I would enjoy every bit of it! I never had such opportunities when I was in Sec Sch. And quite surprisingly, the REBELLIOUS class happens to be in a better stream than the FUN class. It just tells me two things.

  1. Smart students may not necessarily possess good attitudes.
  2. Being smart isn't everything. If you ain't got a good attitude, then sorry to say, you're a loser, lost in life.

Hope they realize this early. Can't wait to see my FUN class next week! =D

On Tuesday, we celebrated Rose's birthday (: You must be wondering who's she right? She is Ragazza's 1st and No.1 Fan! You'll be able to hear her screaming in the Dance Arena video. Haha. If Jovis and gang can rmbr the competition in Woodlands CC, they should be able to recall her.. The LOUDEST person there screaming for us.. Can rmbr?

So yes, it was her birthday and we all went down to her terrace house near the Pasir ris beach How cool is that? ((: Over there, Rose was all dolled up by all her girl friends.. Looking good, smelling sweet.. Great job girls ;) And yes the food, it was a steamboat dinner.. Dono where you guys get all this ideas from. But it turned out damn well! I ate A LOT.

Thanks Thinesh, for cooking most of the steamboat stuff Very nice of you girl, and my darling Fazillah for the Currypuffs and dearest Laurene, for the Brownies! And for the rest who's mouth shud have been watering by now, I guess you just missed out on a lot of stuff. Too bad.. Haha!

Today, Wednesday, My mom, Nazreen and me went to watch the latest tamil horror flick, "Yavarum Nalam" which means "Everyone is fine/well". Compared to other tamil horror films where the ghost will appear in super thick white powder, weird contact lens and funny make up It's hilarious you should watch it, this movie definitely had a higher standard. But it wasn't that very scary still. The visuals were much better and the sound effects did the trick. Cos they were way too loud! Aiyo. I know ghost movie la but lower down a bit leh..

Guess that's about it for today. There's dance class tmr. Have to turn in now so that I have the strength to scream tmr. So Good Night everybody..

0 comments: