Sunday, April 12, 2009

7 Things I Like About You..!

1) Ayan One of the latest tamil movies in which my favourite hero is starring in, s-u-r-y-a.. SURYA..!! ((:
I just love his acting, his movies, his passion for acting, his dedication, his commitment, himself. Awesome guy. More about him in another entry yea.. Hmm, No reviews on this movie right now. For you (my dear Indian friends) to watch yourself..

I went with my sister Nithya, her boyfriend Shashi and friend Jabba (as you can see in the picture below). We ended up window shopping in.. Kiddy Palace! Haha. Now, a little game for you.

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE

Managed to find any? I couldn't. Haha!

2) My first facial treatment.. OUCH! Every moment of it was painful. I teared so much.. *Sniff sniff* Now my face has so many marks. Nope there's no pictures NO WAY. "Thats how it is at the start. It'll be better" says my mom everytime she sees my face. Hopefully hopefully..

3) Badminton!! ((: Body Pain!! )): The last I played badminton was in Sec 4. Such a long gap and I was back at it again last Monday. Ping (Ms Kwa my PTN), Lee Yan, Jovis, Aileen, Dexter and Me. Damn nice to play and sweat it off.. Nice smell also.. Good treat for all my fellow travellers in the MRT. Hee.

4) I'm Burning Up, Burning Up for you Baybeh.. I enjoyed singing along when I went for the Jonas Brothers Concert movie! Syawal and me went for it last Thursday. It was in 3D! Cool stuff. I liked the glasses we had to wear to get that effect. My lips are sealed, Jonas fans I can hear you screaminggg... , watch it yourselves!

Toodles..

0 comments: