Sunday, March 22, 2009

dAnCE at ACE

Hi hi hi..

Before I start on this entry, I wana backtrack abit on Rose's birthday cos I just got the pictures from Laurene. ((:

From bottom left: Laurene [my close buddy since secondary school, now in SP too! Love ya loads gal (:], The birthday girl, Thinesh [the great cook. hahas (: ]

From top left: Gayatri and Shobana [They're sisters.. Got to know them on that day itself], Fazillah [this girl is such a sweetie.. Love ya too sweets (:] and of cos, ME [I love myself.. Gee ((:]



Snap snap! Me and Laurene.. As I said, she was my best buddy since Sec Sch. One of my seniors. But after I knew her, never treated her that way. She became one of us. Seriously, very cute girl. We tease her so much sometimes. But she will just laugh about it. Hahas. But in the midst if I had said something and hurt you unintentionally, I'm sorry yea? Hey, she is a great dancer too. If you noticed, she is one of the girls in the dance picture taken in my Secondary School (in the post all about "Dance"..Think its the second post). Now we're both in SP and in the same block as well! We bump into each other so damn often in Foodcourt 6 and NEVER FAIL to say this dialogue, "Babe we should meet soon" But I tell you, that day will never come if not for occasions like this. Hahas. Laurene, Laurene. Funny. Now you see why I tease her? =P

Anyways, this was taken in a rush cos I had to meet my dad who came to fetch me. But still looks good yea? Thanks to Lollie (Jus feel like calling u this. My nickname for you! =P)

My sweetie pie! Our first meeting was on New Year's Day 2009.. She got introduced to us as Laurene's and Rose's friend.. She barely knew us, yet she baked chocolate chip muffins for all of us! It's not the action, but the thought. It just creates a very good impression of someone, first hand. Never would've striked me to do such stuff. And I tell you, the muffins were damn good. Think I ate the most. Whoever your other half is gona be, that guy is sure lucky ((: Hahas. So yea, that was where it started. Second meeting was at Rose's party. I hope there will more times we will get to meet yea, sweets?

Ok so that's the end of back tracking. Back to my current post..

I went to ACE ytd! Wondering what it is? It's an Indian Club.


Hmm.. For those who don't quite know me that well, here's something. I do drink. Not on a frequent basis. Only whenever I get to. I can count the number of times I've drank so far which is about 3 or 4 I guess. But whenever I do, I drink quite a lot. Jus to let myself loose and free of everything in my mind.. But no worries. I don't do it blindly, only with ppl whom I know of very well so that I'll be well taken care of. For instance, this time I went with my family.


I had great FUN too! The dj was damn good. Playing all the "powerpacked and happening" songs. So I just hit the floor till my legs ached.. Oh my gosh. It was then that I realized that I had missed dancing so much! (The last I danced was in October 2009 for a TV performance) I was all dressed very nice and elegant (sorry didn't take any photos ): ) but was dancing as though there was no tomorrow.. Hahas. Both my mom and sis were sweating it off as well. After so many years, I danced with my mom ytd. God. She was full of energy and vibrancy. Actually, I'm not surprised. Cos I know that I have this natural dancing talent running in my blood cos of her. Had a GREAT time. Both of them made my day. Love yawl!



Ok then, Im off. *Yawns* Nights bloggie.

0 comments: