Thursday, March 26, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic Rating: 3 stars

Dear Bloggie (sounds like froggie)..


I went to watch Confessions of a Shopaholic today.. As I told ya earlier in my first post. . Ever since school closed, today was when I met them next. Was great.. Miss you ppl.. Syawal (Wals), Aileen(Leen) and Aqmar told me they couldn't make it initially. So, Jov, Lee Yan and Me decided to go for the movie. But today when I went to meet them, Wals and Leen were there too (: They came to join us before the movie. We also discovered something else. Wals couldn't make it cos he didnt have enough cash. But he spent part of it on Hannah Montana! Wals.. Our frenship is worth lesser than Hannah Montana ahz :( Hahas. Okok dont angry k. We also know you skipped someone's funeral (you were suppose to attend) to meet us. Sama Sama *maju kehadapan..* alredi. ((:


Aileen! Hahaha! I missed you, especially your speeches! Like today..


1st try-- Aileen: The New York thing..


(Priyaya enters the scene.. So everyone's attention kinda diverted.)


2nd try-- Aileen: Ya so the New York thing..


(Everyone laughs. Somewhere in the midst, start planning what to eat)



3rd try-- Aileen: So getting back to the New York thing..


(Everyone laughs again and starts leaving one by one to buy food. Left with only Lee Yan.. LOL!)


Hahaha.. Ure a joke really. And you've been missed too. Hahas. Looking good in ur new hairstyle pretty pretty.. Oh yes. If you compliment someone, u wud be expecting a "Thank You" at least right? But no. This girl here replies you with "EEee.." or "You blind or wat!" Hahas.. A weird and interesting girl.

And now, The movie. As you can see from the title, my personal rating would be 3 stars only. Guess I just had high expectations for the movie after reading the books. They kinda rearranged the parts. And certain parts were removed. Made it a little less interesting. However, they managed to find actors and actresses similar to the book's characters. Kudos for that!















Rebecca Bloomwood, hers was nice. She fitted the "I-Am-A-Shopaholic-I-Know-I-Need-Help-But-I-Love-Being-a-Shopaholic-So-I'll-Just-Refuse-The-Help" role. Haha.















Luke Brandon (on Rebecca's left) , was also similar in terms of personality (appearance, dressing, presentation etc) and character (workaholic etc).















And yes not forgetting Ms Alicia Bitch Long Legs. That was the best suited character..Haha! God, that woman sure does have long, slim legs. She sure did fit the bitchy role as well.

OK that does it for the movie.

My dance practices have started. So has my bodyache. The effects of dancing after slackin' for a long time. So Im a teeny bit more tired than usual today.. Turning in now.. Nights

0 comments: